The HoverCoverTM Fire Resistant Hoverboard Bag is designed to be used when charging or storing your hoverboard or self-balancing scooter to safeguard against the risk of fire. The liner of the HoverCoverTM is made with Z-Block fire and smoke resistant fabric, the same material used in industrial fire curtains and fire resistant shipping container covers. Instructions: When charging or storing your hoverboard, it is important to eliminate all open gaps at the top of the HoverCover bag to prevent flames from escaping in the event of a fire. The flaps should overlap completely and the buckle should be tightly secured to eliminate any path for flame to escape from the bag.
- Fire resistant hoverboard case for charging and storage
- Size: 24″ long and 9″ in diameter (Does not accommodate hoverboards with 10″ wheels)
- Two Nylon carrying straps, buckle closure; Color: Army Green or Fire Engine Red
- The HoverCover is made by Newtex Industries, Inc; designed and manufactured in the United States
- Lined with Z-Block fire & smoke resistant fabric – the same material used in industrial fire curtains and cargo fire containment covers. The Z-Block liner has passed the following US & International testing standards: ASTM D6413 Vertical Flame Resistance, ASTM E-84 Surface Flame Spread & Smoke Density, ASTM F955 Molten Metal Splash, FAR 25 Appendix F Part III & IV Flame Penetration Resistance & Smoke Density, BSS 7239 Toxicity of Products Combustion