The Micro Maxi kickboard is designed for elementary school-age kids. The steering features a curving and carving action that is a little like being on a skateboard but with greater control and maneuverability. Kids love the Maxi’s exceptionally smooth glide and strong 3-wheel construction. Choose between two steering options – the Joystick for better curving and carving, or a traditional TBar for easier balancing. The handlebar styles are interchangeable, and available as an Accessory – choose one to start and switch to the other at a later time. The Maxi’s steering stick extends from 24in to 36in. The quality choice in kickboard scooters for school-age kids.
- Swiss-designed, the Maxi is engineered and constructed for superior durability
- Every part on the Maxi is replaceable– this allows it to last, virtually forever
- The Maxi’s wheels are made of the highest quality PU which creates an incredibly smooth glide, perfect for Urban/Suburban pavements
- The Maxi is the highest quality, best performing scooter for kids ages 5-12
- Lean to steer technology– the lean to steer started here!