The mini Micro scooter is the quality kick scooter for young children. Its unique ‘lean-and-steer’ design allows children to direct the scooter by using their body weight to curve from side to side. This design puts the rider in control as they enjoy the feeling of ‘surfing the sidewalks’! The mini kickboard is constructed with 3 wheels for greater stability and control, allowing children to ride with confidence. The polyurethane wheels also create a wonderfully smooth glide – and a quiet ride (a joy for both parents and children!) The rear ‘spoon’ brake provides additional control for the rider. The mini kickboard is low-to-the-ground and large enough for two feet, making it easy for riders to hop on and off or to switch from pushing to simply enjoying the ride. Its light weight makes it easy for parents or kids to pick up and carry when necessary. The aqua mini kick scooter makes scooting fun for young children as well as helping to develop their balance, coordination and motor skills.
- Swiss-designed, the Micro Mini is also known as the “Mini Kick” – it is the quality choice in 3-wheel scooters for young children ages 2-5.
- The Mini’s award-winning design, with its unique lean-to-steer mechanism has kids ‘surfing the sidewalks’, as they curve from left to right!
- The Mini’s wheels are made of the highest quality Polyurethane, creating the smoothest possible glide, even on urban sidewalks.
- Even the youngest children can use the Mini — the deck is low-to-the-ground, making it easy for little ones to easily and confidently hop on and off. The deck is large enough for both feet, so kids can switch from pushing to just enjoying the ride.
- Swiss-designed, its high quality construction means the Mini is durable and sturdy enough for everyday use. All parts are replaceable.