Step on the deck and go with Razor Hovertrax 2.0, the world’s smartest self-balancing electric scooter. It’s the ultimate ride. Intelligently-engineered with EverBalance technology and machined with precision Razor craftsmanship, Hovertrax 2.0 is the only board that auto-levels for a safer, easier mount and a smoother ride. Whether you’re coasting, racing, or commuting, Hovertrax 2.0 is always in balance. Indoors or out, Hovertrax 2.0 does the work so you can enjoy the journey. Hovertrax 2.0 has technology so advanced, it’s simple. Once you learn how to ride, it becomes second nature. Additional new Hovertrax 2.0 features include; cool-blue LED light bar display, dual riding modes for training and normal use, a safe and easy quick change 36V lithium ion battery pack with LG cells, rubber tires with aluminum hub wheels, LED indicator shows battery power and riding mode, shatter-resistant polymer frame with fender bumper protection and anti-slip rubber foot platforms. Recommended for ages 8 and older and will support riders up to 220 pounds. No assembly required. Read all warnings and instructions before riding. The buyer and rider of the Razor Hovertrax 2.0 are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor electric vehicles and scooters.
- The world’s smartest self-balancing electric scooter, made by Razor, the trusted global leader in electric recreational products
- UL 2272 certified, ensuring that the patented Razor Hovertrax 2.0 meets the industry’s highest electrical safety standards
- Cruising speed of 8+ mph with silent 350-watt motors and a run-time of up to 60 minutes of continuous use for riders up to 220 lbs
- Easy, quick-change 36V lithium ion battery pack made with authentic LG cells, so you can always extend your ride
- Built with Razor’s exclusive EverBalance technology, which automatically levels the Hovertrax 2.0 for an easier mount and extremely smooth ride
- New features include cool-blue LED light bar display, fender bumpers, LED battery power indicator, and two riding modes for training & normal use